Anyone Can Make Suggestions
- Any form of business from any industry and of any size can make suggestions.
- PEP also accepts suggestions from individuals as long as the suggestion helps to create a more pro-enterprise environment.
The Kinds of Suggestions to Make
- Suggestions should lead to things that the Government can do to make Singapore more pro-enterprise.
- You can suggest:
- changes to the rules and regulations
- ways in which the Government can cut red tape
- an innovative business idea that uses Government assets
Every Suggestion is Taken Seriously
- To date, changes have been made to more than half of the 1,800 suggestions submitted to the PEP.
- Besides enabling businesses, the suggestions help public officers understand the needs of businesses better.
- Suggestions that have led to changes, include:
- removal of outdated rules
- removal of overly burdensome rules
- simplification of regulatory processes
- Clear reasons will be provided for suggestions that are rejected.