How Standards Help Your Business
You are able to:
- Grow market share
- Raise business efficiency
- Reduce business cost
- Deliver consistent product and service quality
- Increase international competitiveness
Introducing or Adopting Standards
1. Identify areas of improvement in your business (e.g. business efficiency, better cost control, service excellence, product innovation, compliance with international legislation to increase market access, among others).
2. Think about how your customers will benefit from these areas of improvement. Will there be any implication on pricing your products or services?
3. Identify the standard/s that meet your organisation and customers’ needs. You may browse resources at the Singapore Standards eShop.
4. Source for programmes / assistance from Enterprise Singapore
5. Implement your chosen standard and regularly review your progress.
Getting More Information
- For enquiries, you may contact Enterprise Singapore at (65) 6898 1800.
- For more details about the Singapore Standardisation Programme, visit the Singapore Standards eshop website.
- If you need more information on Singapore Standards, you may refer to these resources:
- Singapore Standards eShop (to purchase standards)
- Standards Collection (to view standards)
National Library Board
100 Victoria Street
Lee Kong Chian Reference Library, Level 7
Tel: (65) 6332 3255