Enterprise Financing Scheme (EFS)
Published by Enterprise Singapore
on 28 Mar 2020
Whether you are planning to develop new capabilities, create new products or expand your business footprint overseas, having access to the right financing is crucial to realise your growth ambitions.
With effect from 29 Oct 2019, Enterprise Singapore’s existing financing schemes will be streamlined into one umbrella scheme known as the Enterprise Financing Scheme (EFS). EFS will enable Singapore enterprises to access financing more readily throughout their various stages of growth.
It covers six areas to address enterprises’ financing needs. Enterprise Singapore will share the loan default risk in the event of enterprise insolvency with the Participating Financial Institutions.
- SME Working Capital Loan ENHANCED
- SME Fixed Assets Loan
- Venture Debt Loan
- Trade Loan ENHANCED
- Project Loan
- Mergers & Acquisitions Loan
A higher risk share will be considered for the following:
- Young companies within 5 years from inception; and
- Markets with Standard & Poor’s (S&P) ratings of below BBB- or are not rated.
Who can apply
To qualify for the EFS, you need to:
- Be a business entity that is registered and physically present in Singapore.
- Have at least 30% local equity held directly or indirectly by Singaporean(s) and/or Singapore PR(s), determined by the ultimate individual ownership.
- Have a Maximum Borrower Group revenue cap of S$500 million for all companies.
For “SME Working Capital” and “SME Fixed Assets”, SMEs refer to companies with a group revenue of S$100 million or maximum employment of 200 employees.
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : (65) 6898 1800