Global Ready Talent Programme (GRT)
Published by Enterprise Singapore
on 29 Nov 2019
The Global Ready Talent Programme (GRT) aims to build a pipeline of global-ready talent for Singapore enterprises through exposing more Singaporeans to internships and overseas work opportunities.
This programme comprises of two key components:
- Local and Overseas Internships
- Management Associate Programme
Support for Singapore enterprises that are keen to build their talent pipeline to support business expansion plans. Overseas internships will focus on opportunities in Southeast Asia, China and India.
Support for Singapore enterprises keen to train and invest in overseas work exposure for young Singaporeans to deepen in-market knowledge. The programme will focus on overseas work placements in Southeast Asia, China and India.
Singapore enterprises offering student internships or management associate programmes are eligible for up to 70% funding support on qualifying costs.
Benefits to Singapore Enterprises
- Build and potentially recruit promising young talent for business continuity.
- Groom talent with in-market knowledge to support business expansion plans both locally and in overseas markets.
- Enhance your employer visibility and branding.
Learn more about GRT Internships.
Learn more about GRT Management Associate programme.
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris,