Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
Published by Enterprise Singapore
on 29 Nov 2019
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant to help take your business overseas.
Eligible SMEs will receive the following support:
- Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at 20K per company per fiscal year that covers:
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting 1 April and ending 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application
Note: The MRA Grant support level of up to 70% will be extended until 31 Mar 2020. Click here for details.
Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Business entity is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual turnover not exceeding S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report, or group employment not exceeding 200 employees
Please note that retrospective applications will not be accepted. An application will be deemed *retrospective only if any of the following events took place before the application date:
- Signed an engagement letter with the third party consultant
- Made the first payment to the third party consultant
- Commenced the project with the third party consultant
Companies must submit your applications no earlier than six months of project start date. Applications filed after 10 March will be treated as an application for the new fiscal year.
* Exception: Trade Fair applications may be made retrospectively (e.g. applicants may sign agreements, begin preparations, etc.) However, trade fair applications must be submitted at least one working day before the actual event day).
Please apply through the Business Grants Portal.
Send all claims with relevant supporting documents to us through the Business Grants Portal within three months from project end date.
For all claims, it is mandatory for companies to engage an Enterprise Singapore-appointed auditor to verify the expenses. An audit grant fee will be given and is capped at S$500 or 70% of the audit fee.
All claims will be disbursed strictly on a reimbursement basis.
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris,