Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-Up)
Published by Enterprise Singapore
on 11 Dec 2019
Purpose of the Scheme
T-Up programme seconds Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) scientists and research engineers to aid in local SMEs’ R&D projects for up to two years. Through T-Up programme, seconded experts would be able to assist SMEs to develop innovative products and/or aid innovation in business processes.
Project areas include:
- Data storage
- High performance computing
- Info communications
- Materials research & engineering
- Manufacturing automation & technology
- Chemical and engineering sciences
- Genomics & Proteomics
- Molecular & Cell Biology
- Drugs/Biologics Discovery and Development
- Bioengineering & Nanotechnology
- Computational Biology
- Medical Technology
Singapore-registered small and medium enterprises (SMEs) who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Group annual turnover of not more than S$100 million or group employment size of not more than 200 workers.
A research scientist or engineer will be seconded to your company during the project.
T-Up subsidises up to 70% of the secondment costs.
For further assistance, please email A-STAR_GET-Up@hq.a-star.edu.sg
For More Info
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
1 Fusionopolis Way
#18-10 Connexis North
Tel: (65) 6825 6108