About SME Portal
1. Will there be SME Portal in future?
Key information on the SME portal will be ported over to GoBusiness platform and Enterprise Singapore website from July 2020.
Enterprise Singapore website
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) listing
- GeBiz Alerts
- Selected business guides and toolkits
- Information on SME Centres (e.g. location and services) and appointment booking for business advisory sessions
Note: The link to GoBusiness Platform will be shared on a later date.
The SME Portal site will cease on 1 Sep 2020.
2. I had subscribed to receive information from SME portal in the past; will my subscription be auto-ported to the new site?
A) SME Portal members
Your account with SME Portal will cease on 1 Sep 2020. You may choose to continue receiving SME-related updates and news via eDMs from Enterprise Singapore. You will receive an email inviting you to opt-in to Enterprise Singapore’s database in Jun 2020.
B) Gebiz Alerts subscribers
From July 2020, Gebiz Alerts will be managed and disseminated from GoBusiness platform.
Till then, you may continue to subscribe to Gebiz Alerts at SME Portal. You will receive an email alert on how to create your new account at GoBusiness platform using your CorpPass login in June 2020.
For more information on how to sign up for a CorpPass account, kindly visit the CorpPass website.
3. Where can I find information on government assistance programmes and schemes on GoBusiness platform?
You will be able to use the e-adviser function on GoBusiness platform to find out about government assistance programmes and schemes. This service will recommend the most relevant programmes and resources via a guided set of questions based on your business needs.
4. Where can I find the Tech Depot solutions?
You will be able to find information on the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) on GoBusiness platform. The Tech Depot site will cease after 1 Sep 2020.
5. What is the rationale for developing GoBusiness platform?
With GoBusiness platform, you will be able to access information on government assistance schemes on a centralised platform. You can look forward to more services and features that will be progressively made available on GoBusiness platform.
6. Can I access GoBusiness platform and its services without a CorpPass?
You will be able to use the e-adviser function on GoBusiness platform to find out about government assistance programmes and schemes. However, you will need to log into your CorpPass account to apply for grants, transact with the government and access other services such as Gebiz Alerts.
For more information on how to sign-up for a CorpPass account, kindly visit the CorpPass website.