Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas, under three pillars:
- Core Capabilities: Projects under Core Capabilities help businesses prepare for growth and transformation by strengthening their business foundations.
- Business Strategy Development
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Development
- Service Excellence
- Strategic Brand and Marketing Development
- Innovation and Productivity: Projects under Innovation and Productivity support companies that explore new areas of growth, or look for ways to enhance efficiency. These could include reviewing and redesigning workflow and processes. Companies could also tap into automation and technologies to make routine tasks more efficient. You are encouraged to innovate and transform your business to create a new business model or innovative products and processes.
- Process Redesign
- Product Development
- Market Access: Projects under Market Access support Singapore companies that are willing and ready to venture overseas. You may tap into the EDG to help defray some of the costs of expanding into overseas markets.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Overseas Marketing Presence
- Pilot Project and Test Bedding
- Standards Adoption
The grant funds up to 70% of qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
Who can Apply
To qualify for the EDG, you need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore based on project scope, project outcomes and competency of service provider.
Find out how to apply for the EDG.
Note: Applications for the Capability Development Grant (CDG) and Global Company Partnership (GCP) Grant have ended on 24 October 2018. The EDG has replaced both grants.
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris,