Career Support Programme (CSP)
What is Career Support Programme (CSP)
The Career Support Programme (CSP) is a salary support programme to encourage employers to hire eligible Singapore Citizen Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs). CSP is part of the Adapt and Grow initiative.
The following enhancements has been made to CSP:
- From 01 April 2017, eligible Singapore Citizen PMETs would be supported with salary funding up to a cap of $42,000, for up to 18 months. This is to encourage more Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to come on board.
- From 1 September 2017, approved training requirement for CSP would be lifted.
How does CSP Benefit Employers
Receive up to $42,000 salary support for hiring eligible Singapore Citizens.
|Salary Support for Singapore Citizen PMETs||First 6 months of employment||Second 6 months of employment||Third 6 months of employment|
|≥40 years unemployed and actively looking for jobs for ≥12 months||50%||30%||20%|
|≥40 years unemployed and actively looking for jobs for 6 months to <12 months OR made redundant||40%||20%||N.A.|
|<40 years unemployed and actively looking for jobs ≥6 months||20%||10%||N.A.|
Gross monthly salary*:
Offering at least $3,600/month for SME^
Offering at least $4,000/month for Non-SME^
(Funded gross monthly salary capped at $7,000/month)
Who Can Register for CSP
- Companies must be legally registered or incorporated in Singapore, with a Unique Entity Number (UEN) registered with ACRA.
- Employ individual(s) who fulfil the conditions in paragraph 3 by offering a gross monthly salary^ of at least $4,000 ($3,600 for SMEs.
- Offer individual(s) a permanent job or an employment contract of at least 12 months
^The sum of the New Hire’s monthly basic pay and any fixed allowances.
How To Apply and Claim
For details on applying for the CSP, please click here for the ‘CSP Notification Form’. You may do so within 3 calendar months from date of work commencement of new hire.
Please submit the completed form together with the necessary documents through the WSG Feedback Portal using the Organisation Login. Once your registration is verified, an acknowledgement email will be sent to your company.
If you require assistance applying for the CSP, please email WSG at WSG_Programmes@wsg.gov.sg.
For details on claiming salary support under the CSP, please click here for the 'CSP Claims Form' which will be included in the acknowledgement email.
Please submit the completed form together with the necessary documents through the WSG Feedback Portal using the Organisation Login.
For More Info
Employers who wish to find out more about CSP registration can contact WSG at 6883 5885, email WSG at WSG_Programmes@wsg.gov.sg, or make an enquiry through WSG feedback portal at http://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback.
Alternatively, employers may also contact NTUC's Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) at Tel: 6474 0606 or Email: email@example.com