Technology for Enterprise Capability Upgrading (T-UP)
Purpose of the Scheme
Businesses will be able to identify and implement R&D projects for a period of up to 2 years, with the help of research scientists and engineers from the Agency for Science, Technology and Research’s (A*STAR).
Project areas include:
- Data storage
- High performance computing
- Info communications
- Materials research & engineering
- Manufacturing automation & technology
- Chemical and engineering sciences
- Genomics & Proteomics
- Molecular & Cell Biology
- Drugs/Biologics Discovery and Development
- Bioengineering & Nanotechnology
- Computational Biology
- Medical Technology
Singapore-registered small and medium enterprises (SMEs) who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Group annual turnover of not more than S$100 million or group employment size of not more than 200 workers
A research scientist or engineer will be attached to your business during the project.
T-UP subsidises up to 70% of the secondment costs.
For further assistance, please email A-STAR_GET-Up@hq.a-star.edu.sg
For More Info