SME Venture Loan
Published by Enterprise Singapore
on 10 Aug 2016
Fast-growing and innovative companies can expand their operations with venture debt financing of up to S$5 million.
Introduced in October 2015, the Venture Debt Programme (VDP) serves as an additional financing option for SMEs where venture debt providers may combine loans with rights to purchase equity.
To facilitate continued access to alternative financing, the VDP will be extended for another three years from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2021.
Enterprise Singapore shares 50% of the risk of loan defaults with Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) in the event of company insolvency. Interest rates, repayment structures, collateral and warrant structures will be determined by the PFIs.
- Working Capital
- Asset Financing
- Project Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Up to S$5 million
- Warrants will be required
Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual sales of up to S$100 million or group employment size of up to 200 employees.1
1Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis (i.e. all levels for corporate shareholders holding > 50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down)
- Ensure your business qualifies for the loan
- Consult any of the Participating Financial Institutions for advice and assistance
- Meet the financial institution with these supporting documents:
- Business profile from ACRA
- Audited accounts or certified financial statements
- Bank statements
- Personal income tax assessment of owners and directors
- Other documents as required by your banker or financial institution
Interested companies may approach any of the following Participating Financial Institutions to apply for the SME Venture Loans1.
DBS Bank Ltd
1800 222 2200
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
United Overseas Bank Ltd
1800 2266 121
1Subject to banks' credit approval
For More Info
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : (65) 6898 1800