From stationery to wrapping paper to notebooks, a touch of elegance from Rifle Paper Co. is perfect for any gift-giving occasion. Started by a husband and wife team out of their Florida apartment, Rifle Paper Co. has grown from a small collection of roughly 50 products to a global business with products in over 4,000 retail stores around the world. But disconnected IT systems were making it difficult to keep up with demand.
Rifle deployed the SAP Business One® application. Centralized data access is streamlining processes from planning and production to orders and shipping, freeing up time. With all of its people and processes on the same page, Rifle Paper Co. can count on continued success well into the future.
Keeping business processes on the same page
- Unify disparate systems, including QuickBooks and other inventory and shipping software
- Eliminate time lag between order entry and inventory updates, which can delay order fulfillment
- Deploy a scalable IT platform to accommodate a growing international business, including more users across multiple locations
- Customizable enterprise resource planning to manage financials, inventory, customer and supplier accounts, planning and production requirements, and purchasing
- Superior capabilities and a simpler user interface when compared with NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, and Epicor
- Deployed the SAP Business One® application and integrated add-ons for e-commerce, credit card processing, and shipping
- Pursued a staged implementation for a smooth rollout
- Deploy a dashboard to provide business performance data at managers’ fingertips
- Expand deployment, leveraging functionality like manufacturing requirements planning