Types of intangible assets (Source: IPOS, 2017)
Intellectual Property (IP) Toolkit
Learn about and get the necessary resources relating to how your intellectual property and other intangible assets can safeguard your business and increase your competitive advantage.
Intangible assets account for up to 87% of leading companies’ market value today. Beyond intellectual property such as patents, trademarks, copyrights and registered designs, intangibles also include trade secrets, confidential information, industrial know-how, software code, data, content, domains and more.
Use this toolkit to:
- Better understand how to protect your IP and other intangible assets during product development:
- IP management
- IP search and registration
- IP monitoring and enforcement
- Exploit your IP and other intangible assets during the commercialisation phase:
- IP research and intelligence
- IP valuation
- Aligning IP strategy with business strategy