Singapore 1000 Family of Rankings
Annual quantitative rankings of Singapore’s largest corporations and SMEs.
Published by DP Information Group
on 12 Apr 2016
The Singapore 1000 Family of Rankings (Singapore 1000, Singapore SME 1000, Singapore International 100 and Fastest Growing 50) is the prestigious guide that ranks the nation’s top companies annually for close to 3 decades.
It is committed to profiling the success of businesses based on financial indicators such as revenue, net profit, return on equity and overseas revenue. Taking into consideration all companies and requiring no paid nominations, the Singapore 1000 analyses over 70,000 audited financials each year to arrive at the top 1000 corporations and SMEs in Singapore. The rankings are shared publicly and distributed to government sectors, embassies, trade organisations, banks, universities and libraries.
DP Information Group is the official ranking body of companies in Singapore, with EY as co-producer and the Singapore Business Federation, IE Singapore (now Enterprise Singapore1), SPRING Singapore (now Enterprise Singapore1), ACRA and IDA Singapore (now Info-communications Media Development Authority2) as supporting partners.
The Singapore 1000 Family of Rankings is an essential reference to the annual audited financial performance of Singapore’s most successful corporations and small & medium enterprises. Reach out to these exemplary companies with the Singapore 1000, SME 1000 incorporating the Singapore International 100 rankings and Fastest Growing 50 lists. Gain insight into the financials and contacts of over 4,000 unique firms at your fingertips.
1SPRING Singapore merged with IE Singapore to form Enterprise Singapore on 1 April 2018.
2The IMDA was officially formed on 1 October 2016, with the restructuring of the Media Development Authority (MDA) and Infocomm Development Authority (IDA)
- Listings of outstanding organisations recognised for their excellent financial performance by Sales/Turnover, Net Profit and Return on Equity (ROE)
- Companies across 12 main industry verticals found in Singapore
- Generate customised data fields tailored to your specifications
- Listings are refreshed annually
- The only national level rankings based solely on annual audited financials
- Open the doors of opportunities with Singapore's top performing companies
- Benchmark yourself against the nation’s best