Next Generation CDN for secured, high performance content storage and delivery.
Published by Conversant Solutions
on 20 Apr 2018
More organisations are using multi-media content to engage their audience in response to the increased demand for videos and media entertainment. The SwiftServe CDN network is designed to help companies deliver their content swiftly, securely and reliably anytime, anywhere and to any device.
- Web-acceleration – a cost-effective way to scale a website to cope with large audiences or flash-crowds
- File-download – a fast, scalable and efficient way of delivering digital assets, such as videos, software patches or games updates
Value-added Services (VAS)
- Advanced Analytics - reports that provide insights into most viewed content, streaming statistics and profile of end-users (Browser Types, Operating Systems(OS) and Devices)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Security - allows secure acceleration and caching of website contents including static images and videos
- Basic Web Application Firewall (WAF) - prevents and receives alerts on Internet-based attacks from known and unknown application threats. Some of the common attacks prevented include cross-site scripting (XSS) and Structured Query Language (SQL) injection
- Basic Anti-DDoS - CDN provides the capacity to absorb volumetric DDoS attack, coupled with proactive monitoring and DDoS mitigation at CDN edge against layer 3 & 4 attacks.
- Cost Efficiency – obtain better performance and scalability without heavy investmens on network infrastructure
- Improve the End-User Experience & Increase Revenue Potential – poor website responsiveness can adversely affects end-users’ propensity to spend. SwiftServe CDN enables users lightning-quick access to your website contents and ‘always-on’ website availability
- Enhanced Strategic Positioning with a One-Stop Solution – high quality content delivery and cloud security services on a single platform. With a secure and reliable website, you can focus on your core business competencies
Despite my initial fears of integrating any IT/Web Solutions to my site, I'm glad it was a breeze to do so for SwiftServe CDN. I will definitely recommend SwiftServe CDN to other companies who wish to improve their website loading speed and security. Furthermore, regardless of the bandwidth used, the price is transparent.
Amer Salem, President and Chief Executive Officer
1 month Free Trial for first 50 customers.
Our pricing is pay per use and this is more economical for the customer. In the event customer is from certain industries, customised packages based on customer’s needs will be provided.
For more information, please visit Conversant website.