Organise your work communications.
Published by Singtel myBusiness
on 20 Jul 2015
The suite of web-based office solutions that offers more productivity and collaboration within your office. It consists of email, calendar, documents, sites, eSMS and eFax services.
- Single login to a suite of business solutions to collaborate, communicate and store in the cloud.
- 24/7 access anytime, anywhere across devices.
- Secure sharing and editing of documents.
- 30GB shared between ONEOffice Email and Drive.
- Bocks spam and viruses before they get to the inbox.
- Resilient, robust, high-availability design. Similar backbone to the Google Apps enterprise versions which provide 99.5% SLA uptime in any calendar month.
- HTTPS access for secure transfer of information over the Internet.
- Don't miss an email with email conversation view.
- Powered by industry-leading Google search technology.
- Fully integrated with ONEOffice Talk that comprises video, voice and group chats.
- Syncs with your mobile devices.*
- The email alias feature allows the domain administrator to create and delete an alternative email address via ONEOffice Dashboard that points to an existing user account.
*Compatible with iPhone and Android devices and Blackberry phones. Certain features are not available on some models. Visit the Google Apps mobile access page to learn more.
Depending on your mobile plan, additional data charges may apply when you check emails on mobile.
- Set up a calendar and share it with others.
- Receive event reminders and notifications on mobile phone via SMS.
- Create and send event invitations and keep track of everyone’s responses and comments, all in one place.
- Add events to calendar without leaving your ONEOffice Email inbox.
- Search the calendar for events to find their dates. Or, search public calendars to discover interesting events and add them to the calendar.
- Users can also download and install a synchronisation client on their PC for synchronising the calendar with their Outlook client. This is free synchronisation software by Google. ONEOffice Calendar is able to delegate the calendar to other users without the need of a rich client.
- Sync files from your hard drive to Google Drive on the web, giving you access to your files on any device, at any time.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, forms and presentations are all accessible via a web browser interface. Offline access is also available.
- Users can share the same online copy of each document, spreadsheet or presentation. All revisions are saved and recoverable.
- Team members are able to edit a shared document real-time over the Internet.
- Present and publish through the web as presentations can be delivered to remote audiences.
- Work across traditional file formats. Import and collaboratively edit or publish .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf and other formats. You can export as well.
- Files within ONEOffice Docs when sent as an attachment will not be attached to the email. Alternatively, a link to the file will be provided, and users can access the files instantly without the need for upload/download. This saves email space and bandwidth. Collaboration is also easier as only one copy of the content needs to be changed.
- Create sales forms, surveys and get auto-populated results in a spreadsheet in real time.
- Make useful information accessible – Create an intranet or let project teams or departments build sites to capture and share events and knowledge. Choose from a growing list of page types/templates: webpage, announcements, file cabinet, dashboard and list.
- Share files simply – File versioning is done automatically, so it's easy for users to make updates and get the latest version. Supported formats include .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .pdf and more.
- Unify content from many sources – Display ONEOffice Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, YouTube videos, Picasa slideshows and gadgets without any programming skills.
- Built-in Google search technology, so employees can find useful information as easily as searching the Internet.
- No coding or system expertise is required to update pages or create new internal sites, so anyone can add to shared knowledge.
- Manage permissions settings – you can keep your site as privately or widely editable and viewable as you'd like. (Note: If you enable ONEOffice Sites for your domain, only users that you invite into your domain as collaborators will have the ability to create sites for your domain.)
Convenience and ease of use
- Access documents via your web browser.
- Edit your working files in real time together with colleagues.
- Create sites without any programming skills.
- Reduce software and hardware overheads and lower storage costs.
- Easy administration without requiring the expertise of IT personnel.
- Choose to conduct presentations virtually without travelling.
Security and control
- Built-in filtering that stops spam and viruses.
- Completed a SAS 70 Type II Audit.
- Control over who has access rights to your documents.
The offer for this app includes a 12-month contract. Select a plan to take a free trial or make a purchase.
*Applicable for Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 400% Tax rebate OR 60% Cash payout
- *Applicable to customers who do not have an existing domain name or do not wish to make changes to their current domain name. The domain name will expire after the trial period. Customers will be contacted within 3 business days for one-time setup assistance for up to 5 users.
- **Applicable to customers who have a valid domain name for use during the trial. Customers will be contacted within 3 business days for one-time setup assistance for up to 5 users.
- ^Yearly recurring charge for domain name registration
- Additional user license (Basic pack contract period applies): S$8.56/mth/user
- ONEOffice eFax (Pay Per Use) (Local outgoing only): S$0.107/min
- ONEOffice eSMS (Pay Per Use) (Local outgoing only): S$0.0642/SMS
- ONEOffice additional storage (20GB) (1 month contract): S$5.78/mth/user
- ONEOffice Vault (Basic pack contract period applies): S$5.80/mth/user