Store and track customer data securely.
Published by Singtel myBusiness
on 20 Jul 2015
The customer relationship management (CRM) solution that is as simple as using Excel, but comes with powerful features, from tracking potential leads to post-sales transactions.
- Easy to set up for SMEs, unlike complex CRM systems that require customisation.
- Ideal for first-time CRM users who can start small to familarise themselves.
- Get real-time access on your mobile devices.
- Manage your sales
- Helps companies to record, assign and monitor at each sales stage: from lead generation to potentials and to closed.
- The sales process in Second CRM starts with Leads, who convert to Potentials. The following phases are the creation of Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices.
- The sales phases are connected closely with contact and activity management, product & service catalogue and reports.
- Automate your marketing
- Optimise campaign management by sending mass emails using standard templates and viewing reports to analyse campaign effectiveness.
- Users also have access to an online Content Library to save related documents and use them on the go.
- Enhance your customer support
- Offers possibilities to maintain valuable customer relationships after a business transaction has been made.
- Various support functions available, such as the ability to keep track of customer issues, from the time they are reported till their closure. Includes SLA (Service Level Agreement)-based escalations and alerts.
- Streamline your operations
- Extends basic operations management through modules like Asset Management, Purchase Order, Project Management and Payment & Receipts.
- This allows a streamlined flow of information from Sales & Marketing to Operations to Customer Support, for managing end-to-end customer relations.
- Real-time data anytime, anywhere
- You can access your data either online or offline and from any location using a web browser.
- Provides you with several possibilities for evaluating your data according to criteria you have selected beforehand.
- With a customised dashboard, you have a graphical representation of your sales and service data.
- Summarises your data stored in the CRM to view it in tabular reports.
- A set of predefined reports is available, which you can customise to your needs.
- Increase your sales
- Streamlines the entire sales process and allows the sales team to respond faster, without missing out on opportunities.
- Shorter sales cycles with improved close rates with tools that enable lead and opportunity management, workflow rules customisation for automated sales processes, quote creation and order management.
- Comprehensive reports that forecast sales, measure business activity and performance, track sales and service success, as well as identify trends, problems and opportunities.
- Improve customer retention
- Enhances customer service and optimises customer experience.
- Tracks every customer interaction in a central database.
- Analyses customers so you can identify those with more potential.
- Enhance staff productivity and save costs
- Improve internal efficiencies by automating the routine tasks.
- Timely notifications and alerts, for proper follow ups from sales. This results in faster and accurate creation and delivery of business documents.
All offers for this app include a 12-month contract. Select a plan to take a free trial or make a purchase.
*Applicable for Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 400% Tax rebate OR 60% Cash payout
- Additional user licence - Second CRM EasyTrack (1 month contract): S$8.56/mth/user
- Additional user licence - Second CRM EasySales (1 month contract): S$22.47/mth/user
- Additional user licence - Second CRM EasyBusiness (1 month contract): S$36.38/mth/user