The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies in the adoption of pre-scoped IT solutions and equipment that enhances productivity.
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environment Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, PSG will be enhanced to encourage enterprises to continue their digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts.
The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
The scope of Generic solutions will also be expanded to help enterprises implement COVID-19 business continuity measures:
- Online collaboration tools
- Virtual meeting and telephony tools
- Queue management systems
- Temperature screening solutions
Companies can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- (Selected solutions only) An SME with minimum 30% local shareholding; AND Company's Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Access the list of supportable solutions from below and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions : Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
For equipment : Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Select the respective sector your business belongs to and the type of solutions you’re interested to find out about.